Wednesday, February 19, 2014

 
today has been a nice day...
so many nice folks sending Happy Anniversary wishes...
 

we are counting down the hours...
till we go see the Eagles tonight...
I'm very excited...
 
I've been to lots of concerts in small venues...
this will be in a large venue....
I've only been to a few in large venues...
 

looking forward to another big weekend...
girls night...we are making a coffee filter wreath...
a visit to the Arboretum on Sunday with the girls...
the weather is suppose to be nice...
soaking up every moment of it I can...
I had to do something hard today....
I had to set limits on a friendship...
I'm not sure how they feel about it...
they did not respond to me...
we will see...
Happy Hump day everyone...
 


5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

enjoy the concert!

MadSnapper said...

have fun, my last one was in 1968 when we saw Glenn Campbell, my one and only one

Michelle said...

Enjoy!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope it was awesome......

A Colorful World said...

Happy Anniversary, Deb! I had a friendship once years ago that was very overpowering for me, and I didn't deal well with it. But we finally moved away. Most people don't have that option though. I hope your friend does understand and makes some changes.