Tuesday, February 11, 2014

 Seems like the weather is the big topic of conversation...
almost everyone is complaining about winter this year...
I know I have been doing a lot of complaining...
I just don't do well in the cold....
my allergies have been horrible since fall...
I'm trying really hard to get a good attitude....
 
 we have awesome news today....
Baby E was born today....
he is 6 lb. 14 oz....20 1/2 inches...
Mom...baby and Daddy are going well...
She had to have a C-section...but all is good...
My daughter was there for the birth...
I can't wait to get my hands on the little guy...
and him in front of my camera...
It is funny my daughter was 11 years old when she met B...
B came to teach at the dance studio...
now they are the best of friends...
My daughter was in her wedding...
that is where she met B's brother...
who is now my daughters boyfriend...
isn't it awesome how things work out...
 when I picked up Hotrod from school...
I told him Baby E was born...
he said he's not in B's tummy any more...
I said no...
he said wonderific that is terrific...
can I hold him...
love the way kiddos think...
B's 4 year old nephew was there when the baby was born...
first thing he asked was if he could hold him...
 
 A new baby around...brings new hope...
it hit me yesterday...
Hotrod will be old enough to go to Pre-k next year...
oh he's growing up too fast....
 
 I'm looking forward to the weekend...
I have a little girls lunch and shopping on Saturday....
I'm sure hoping my blog pal  Linda from Lindas Life Journal
is feeling better and will be able to join us...
 
Hopefully I will get to meet baby E this weekend also...
Hope everyone is staying warm....
Happy Tuesday....
 
a little throw back...
this is me...


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

awww. congrats to the family! sweet little pic at the end. :)

Linda said...

Congratulations!!! I always mentally choose my 'favorite' pic from each of your posts. Tonight's favorite was of your hubby! I'm a little behind in life and will have to reread the chain of events that led to Baby E! My mind may still be a bit muddled! I am certain to be well by Saturday!! It is the carrot I see in front of me! Plus the weather is supposed to be beautiful!!

MadSnapper said...

God bless this little newborn and his family... i really love that photo of your hubby... it tells a story... and i would love to have those pelicans in my yard. great shot and beautiful sculpture... sweet little YOU on the tricycle.

Judy said...

So glad that baby E is here and all is well. I have been doing a lot of stuff with Ancestry, so I have some idea of how many babies used to die at birth. Are you going to tell us what name they chose, after asking for suggestions about what it might be?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love all the photos and congratulations on Baby E's birth. Enjoy you time with him when you get a chance!!!

Michaele said...

How exciting! Babies are so much fun!