Friday, October 4, 2013

 No it's not Hubby....
but this guy was sure having fun...
Hubby started thinking he wanted to rent a surf board...
but good sense prevailed...
since he has a bad back...bad knees...
 
 are you tired of my ocean shots yet?
I have thousands of them...
 T G I F...
Hotrod and Ginger are sleeping over...
so Momma and Daddy can get a way...
a short get away...
cause we have our family photos and picnic on Sunday....
I'm so excited....
we are suppose to have nice actual Fall weather....
I'm starting to get into the whole Fall thing...
I bought pumpkins....
have put out my scarecrows...
going to buy Mums...and Marigolds to plant...
changed the cover on my glider to fall colors...
but today...it's still hot...still summer...
the best of both worlds for me...
Hope you all have a Terrific weekend...
God Bless the USA...
we sure need it right now...


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i'm looking forward to the 20 degree drop tomorrow!

Joani said...

In Arizona the weather has finally cooled off & am able to get out and plant the fall/winter flowers. So pretty. The USA needs all the prayers one can muster.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a brave man, hopefully he has been doing that his whole life and wasn't just trying it for the first time! Lovely photos. Have fun with Hotrod and hope your pictures go well on Sunday.

MadSnapper said...

never get tired of ocean views.. can't wait to see a few family pics. i saw pumpkins on a blog yesterday, she sprayed them black and let the children put white polka dot stickers on them. HR might like decorating with stickers, not black and white, just stickers.

Sue said...

I can never, ever get tired of your ocean shots! I love the beach and ocean and I'm very grateful to be only 10 minutes away from it!

Take care,
Sue

barbara l. hale said...

Who could ever get sick of ocean shots? Keep 'em coming.