Friday, January 27, 2017

 we have a few woodpeckers that hang around...
as you can see they love this old dead tree...

 Stringbean is loving this basketball goal...

 once again this week went by too fast...
so happy to see the sun shining...
but it's been cold...
not cold for Northern standards...
but too cold for me...

 with all the craziness in this world...
it's nice to just spend time with my favorite guys...
and our critters...

 today my BFF had someone knock on her door...
it was a scam...he was trying really hard to get inside...
thankfully she is a smart girl...
she called the non emergency police number...
they came out to take her statement...
evidently there have been problems for others...
some being robbed by people posing as City employees...
I just don't answer the door...
if I don't know you...or I don't have an appointment...
you can knock all day...

always remember to follow your gut feeling...
it's usually always right...
please pray for the soldiers graduating this weekend...
they will be on their way to Afghanistan...
pray for my BFF who's son is one of them...
Please pray for my friend Linda and her daughter...
her beautiful daughter has been in extreme pain
for too long now...she needs relief...
and Linda needs prayers to lift her up...
when your children are in pain...so are you...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for your prayers.....
I read about the scam on Facebook and am so grateful she didn't let him in but I was still worried he could have forced himself in! I never open my door unless I know who is there! I will call through the window sometimes or just ignore the knock. We don't have a door bell and I'm kind of glad about that!

MadSnapper said...

Althena gets more beautiful by the year. great shots of every one