Friday, June 24, 2011

can you stand a few more mockingbird shots???

I have been running into alot of them lately...


 
having a big day tomorrow...
someone is having their one year birthday party...
we have a dance recital to go to.....
with my daughters dance studio...
we have a fish fry to go to...
then an after party at the dance studio...
so if I don't get a chance to visit...
just know I'm thinking about you...
thank you for the donations to my daughters 3 day walk...
you are such wonderful friends...


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

YES we can stand more mockingbird photos when they're this great!!!

(thanks for the reminder on the donation! i was having such a terrible internet connection the other day when you posted that. i'll definitely do it!)

Anonymous said...

I never tire of seeing any of your pictures. Happy Birthday to Little Britches. You all have a busy weekend but it sure sounds like a fun one. Be safe and enjoy! Hugs

Linda Hoye said...

One year already! It goes by quickly, doesn't it?

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I'll look at your mocking birds, if you (when you can) come look at my Sat. ugh-nesssssssssssssssssss.

~♥~

Linda said...

Birds are beautiful creatures from God....you can never get too many photos of them in my book.

LV said...

Have not seen many mockingbirds lately, but the doves are driving me crazy.