Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I have not been a good blogger lately...
it is just a crazy time of year for us...
I haven't had time to take photos that I can share...
lots of family photos...but those I can not share...
so I dug back to find these shots...

if I used them before I apologize....
I am trying to get by to visit everyone...
so don't give up on me...
I went out sunday to take photos...
it was just so darn hot...
everything looked drain...
so I just went back in...
cause I was drained also...

I can't believe 4th of July is around the corner....
this summer is moving fast....
what are your favorite things about the 4th of July?
seeing the flags...
4th of July parade...
seeing everyone wear their red white and blue...
feeling USA pride all around me...

9 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Work... Weather... Life... Just some of the things which can come between us and Blog Land.

Don't you worry about it. Anyone who doesn't understand... Isn't LIVING. -grin-

Favorite 4th of July thing... All of your picks, minus the big parade. Our city's biggggggg parade is on Flag Day, for some reason. :-)

But our city celebrates the 4th of July for the whole 3 days of the weekend!!! And that's so nice. :-)

~♥~

Becca's Dirt said...

It's so darned hot you can't get out to enjoy anything outdoors. Hoping for a cloud to drop a few drops to cool things off this afternoon. I'm just ready for a holiday. Love the last photo of the little one with the flag. That's what its about.

TexWisGirl said...

don't worry! we'll be here! you have an insane season right now, i'm sure!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Enjoyed the flowers! Been so busy here too with our home improvement project that I haven't been the best blogger or commenter either for that matter--I'm sure everyone understands!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Wonderful photos. It is TOUGH to blog in summer...or at certain times of life too!

Dolores said...

Ahhhh, such beautiful flowers... I love the Crepe Myrtle!
Happy 4th!

Tanna said...

LOVE this last one!!

Deb said...

I wouldn't worry about posting on the blog. Life comes first! I haven't posted in...I don't even know how long.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

Janie said...

Pretty flowers, but your flag-waving grandson steals the show!