Tuesday, June 28, 2011

God Bless Texas...

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows...
 Texas is planning to do one
 "Survivor, Texas-Style!"
 The 8 contestants will all start in Dallas.....
  drive to Waco..... Austin......

 San Antonio.... over to Houston....
 down to Brownsville ...
They will then proceed up to....
 Del Rio ..... El Paso .... Odessa.... Midland... Lubbock ...  Amarillo....
 From there they will go on to Abilene....

 Fort Worth and finally back to

 Dallas ...

 Each will be driving a pink Volvo...

 with bumper stickers that read:

"I'm a Democrat"....
"Amnesty for Illegals"
 "I love the Dixie Chicks"...
 "Boycott Beef" ....
"I Voted for Obama"...
 George Strait Stinks" ....
"Hillary in 2012"

 And lastely...
"I'm here to confiscate your guns"

 
 The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.....


 God Bless Texas!

I got this from my Dad today in an email...
had to share...

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

scary but i could see it! :)

nanny said...

LOL....I would not want to be in one of those cars....
I'm not from Texas but I'd be forced to chase em down for a few of those statements/ha

Jeanie said...

It has been a long time since I have lived in Texas but not so long that I think that trip would be a good idea.

Dolores said...

Cute!!!!

missing moments said...

Thanks for the laugh tonight!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT would be interesting! Very funny!

Tanna said...

LOL!! Hilarious!

Deb said...

Teehee, haha, LOL! That's a good one.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell your Dad that I am in love with him!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeppers, scare him with the news that he now has a 74 year old "Auntie" who wants to be his "groupie." -giggles-

Ohmygracious! That is soooooooo goooooooooood! Says so much, without getting really *unpleasant* about it too. ,-)))))

~♥~

Janie said...

LOL! That's great. Very risky for the competitors, though!

Casey said...

I just love it....

pbrenner said...

Austin would be a sanctuary city for them :-) Hilarious!

Patty