Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nope not me....

isn't it funny how when you can't think of anything to say...
you always can find something to say about the weather...

well I'm not going to talk about the weather...
I'm not going to mention triple digits...
I'm not gonna talk about sizzling sidewalks...
air conditioners running at full speed 23.99 hours a day....
(may have to sell your 1st born to pay the bill)


I'm not going to mention plants wilting...
water bills doubling...
sweating uncontrollably...

Nope not me....
I'm not going to resort to talking about the weather...
no one wants to hear about our HOT TEXAS weather...
Have a wonderful Tuesday....

12 comments:

Deb said...

If it wern't for triple degrees, Texas would be perfect. Uhg.

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i'm not going to second all of that either!!!

Dawn said...

At least it's good for tomatoes and swimming! While the rest of the country has been sweltering we've had really mild, below average temps in California. This is our first hot week, in the high 80's.

Jeanie said...

Sonetimes when the weather gets like that it is all we can talk about.

Darla said...

I'm not going to talk about how hot and dry it is either.

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

I hope you're feeling a little better even with all that heat.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

You are HOT. You are sick of HOT.

We are cool and gray, gray, gray with intermittent rain. We are sick of gray, gray, gray with intermittent rain.

:-)

~♥~

Cherrie said...

Now that I am home it is really hot here too

Diana LaMarre said...

Oh, Deb, it sounds awful! TRIPLE digits???? MISERABLE. I hope you get some relief soon.

Dolores said...

Amen.... to all you've said. It's miserable here too!
Praying for some rain and cooler weather.

Linda said...

I know!!! I NEVER get used to the heat!! Although in our gazebo the outdoor thermometer never exceeded the middle 90's today! I am already longing for September....not that that month is much cooler!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Poor little sproutlings. I'm afraid to plant anything here. No rain for 11 months, dry, brown dustbowl and winds to knock a little sprout flat. It's a tough environment.

Hey! By the way...how's your weather?

lol! (wink)

~Lisa