Tuesday, December 3, 2013

 
even after 4 kids...aren't they a sweet couple...

 I feel so fortunate to be able to photograph such beautiful people...
I didn't realize how photogenic ...
so many of my friends and family are..
 
 I wish I had the same trait...
but I think I do better behind the camera...
 
 we were talking about how much photography has changed...
for the better...
the old photos from the 1800's every one looks so stern....
the ones in the early 1900's are so staged and stiff...
in the 60's and 70's all the fake backgrounds with cheezy smiles...
in the 80's it was big hair...bright colors....
 today photos are more natural...
they tell a story....
show personality of the folks in them....
 
 
 
people in the future looking back at photos...
will learn so much more about the people in the photos...
this is a group of neighbors...
getting together for Christmas photos...
what fun....
 
I love the silly photos....
this is where true personalities shine through...

when doing group photos everyone likes to squish in...
I like them spread out...
doing their own thing....
what do you think???

5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

they are all beautiful, squished or spread out. the one of them kissing is heart warming and i do like those big red balls.... i am with you, natural photos are so much better than staged. i really like the one where the girl is flying high.

Jeanie said...

These are all wonderful....I know the family will treasure them. Yes, today's more natural photos are so much more fun than the stern, posed ones of the past.

TexWisGirl said...

a very handsome family, indeed.

Susan said...

I think you are so right, I love photos now, so much more natural. This is a lovely family, lucky to have you taking their family photos!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are such a sweet good looking pair.Children beautiful.

My son and wife got a photographer
to take them at the beach on their holidays in Florida.

I loved them all the pictures.

Some were full front to-gether.
others walking from behind to-gether.

Then brother pictures of the two boys.

Others the teens behind a far with feet on drift wood on beach and forward front was my son and wife kissing. Was so neat. Loved that setting.

They all wore white shirts to match. Then my son and wife walking to-gether backs showing holding hands. Other forward holding hands or her with heads to-gether.Like lovers.

Oh my I bet they had 85 pictures.

I loved everyone the photographer took. So did they.

You shot this couple same way.

( Natural) People are more open to each other in picture takes. relaxed..

Back in my Parents Mothers time
was very stern pictures.

My kids and grandkids and people who know us.

At our age my hubby and I. They call us the love birds.

We kiss, hug and are free spirited people.

Married 52 years tells all.

Love your photography.

That is a real gift you have also.