Wednesday, December 11, 2013

we are starting to defrost a bit....
it was still 24 degrees this morning...
but at least the sun is starting to shine some...

I can't believe two weeks from today is Christmas...
no tree...no decorations up...
wasn't it just Thanksgiving a few days ago...
 

working on my Christmas cards right now...
have to pick up the last of my Family Christmas photos...
I didn't have enough printed...
have a few addresses to verify....
then stamps to buy...
My daughter has been working on our business Christmas cards...
also updating our Roladex at the same time...
seems like address and phone numbers change so often...
and fortunately to us we have added new customers since last year...we need A LOT of stamps...
 

we are hosting Christmas at our house...
really looking forward to it....
it was nice having a break at Thanksgiving...
 
 


5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i wish the sun would come out a bit stronger! there's too much of a chill hanging in the air for my old bones! :)

Ramakrishnan said...

Great set of images. The Christmas season and spirit is on already. Have a wonderful run up until then !

Judy said...

I have my test today, on endodontics, so tonight I can start the Christmas cards...
I love that image of the ice dripping off the keys!!! Makes me wish I had kept some of the gazillion keys my Dad had, so I could make a mobile just like yours...

MadSnapper said...

love that key art.. photos of ice I really like, just not if they are in my yard.. i will just enjoy yours.. our cold front is coming tomorrow, 51 at wake up. brrrr
hope you get all your cards done so you can do your tree

Lincoln Madison said...

Small Business Phone Service help small business owners to save money, and at the same time provide customer support service on par with multinational companies. A hosted PBX system delivers the same phone features as high end telephone systems at a much reduced price