Wednesday, July 27, 2011





looking for some moisture.....
they have to work a lot harder to find it.....
2 more weeks and my daughter will be home...
we are looking forward to it....
she is sure having a great time..
working hard...not able to keep up
with her blog like she wanted to...
thank you to everyone that stops by to visit her...
also a big thank you to everyone that donated
to her 3 day walk for a cure fund....
if you want to know more about it I have
a button on my side bar just click and see her progress...
blogging buddies are the greatest....
people that you have never met....
may never meet...come together...
with encouraging words...
I learn something new every day from you all....
stay cool.....
Send a prayer up for our government....
Lord knows they need some help to do the right thing...
off the soap box now...

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

yes, may congress put all of their individual egos aside for a bit and work together...

Reena said...

Who knows if they can do the right thing!

Dawn said...

I'm not too in tune with what's going on in your side of governmental issues....but it seems to be a common theme doesn't it!?
Nice captures....It's nice to see the little things that are so simple!

nanny said...

I went outside to sit during the speech.....

Becca's Dirt said...

The presidents speech made me sick. I felt like I was listening to one of the local mayors here in the area. If they don't get the deed done we are going to be in lots of trouble.

Judy said...

Interesting shots of the butterfly!