Saturday, July 23, 2011

Q & A.

Texwisgirl asks:

what's your favorite meal to eat?

my favorite meal is grilled squash...mushrooms..
onions....and shrimp....and a dry salad...
I don't like salad dressing or croutons...


 do you have siblings?

yes I have one brother..
he is 2 years younger than me...
he had his first child in November...
my beautiful little niece...
they live in the DFW area...
my Mom is now a grandmother of a
27 year old....22 year old...and a 7 month old..
 great grandmother to little britches...



 have you always lived in the DFW area?

yep I was born here...and have always lived here...
same city.......
except for 6 months hubby and I live in Roanoke Tx..
(still DFW area)
I was 15 before I ever left the state of Texas...
my Uncle drove me across the border in to
Oklahoma..so I could say I had been out of Texas...

three words to describe you are...

short (4ft.11 on a good day)
Wife....
Mom/Oma...



Darla asks:

What is it REALLY like to live in Texas?
I love Texas....
we complain about the heat..but I wouldn't
want to live any where else....
we don't all look and act like we are portrayed on TV...
all woman don't have big hair....
we don't all own oil wells or cows...
we are proud of our state.....our flag....
out pick ups....our boots...our culture...
you see it every where you look....



Dolores asks:
How old are you?
 I am 49 years old...there I said it...
oh it's not a bad number...
as long as I don't wear my glasses when I look in the mirror...
all is good...

Thank you all for submitting your questions..
this was fun....I think I will do it again soon....
so if you have a ? just ask.....

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh my gosh! 4 ft 11 in?! would have NEVER guessed! you look taller in your pictures! ha!!!!!

this was fun! you were brave to put yourself out there 'cuz you never know what kind of questions folks might ask!

oh my. your mom being grandma to such a wide range of ages! too cool!

Anonymous said...

I must have missed the "Do you have questions?" post. :-)

But I got the answers, to that which others asked. :-)

Cherrie said...

great post!

Linda said...

I LOVE this post!! You are a really cool lady!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this...I have not been able to read blogs for 2 or 3 days...busy around here. I am trying to catch up on reading and commenting now. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs

Dolores said...

This was fun, I'm enjoying getting to know you better.

Heavens your just a baby....49. I'm 70, so anyone younger than me is a baby.
I'm 4'11" also and getting shorter with age....grrr.
Happy Saturday!

nancygrayce said...

49 sounds good to me. I'll be 59 in a few days! I don't wear my glasses when I look in the mirror!

Tanna said...

Oh, Deb. I missed the questions. I've been in intermittent internet service. Loved reading all your answers. It is fun to get to know each other a bit better. Hope you have a good last half of the weekend! Tanna

Craftymoose Crafts said...

It was fun to learn a little more about you! It's wonderful to hear how proud of your state you (Texans) are--we need more of that!