Monday, November 5, 2012

 A little daddy Hotrod time....
 
 a little Pawpaw Hotrod time...
big world issues being discussed...
balloons...cars....cake...
 
 Hatari wanted to be in on the photo shoot...
 
 my niece not too excited about it...
she doesn't enjoy the camera like Hotrod...
 
 Hubby and I cutting a rug...
while our son played the guitar and sang...
that is until Hotrod noticed...
he didn't like the idea of us dancing together...
 
 a little Father Daughter time...
 
 
A little Mother Son time...
a little girl bonding....
I am thankful I get to document my family...
through my photographs...
through my blogs...
 


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you are lucky to have your family so near to celebrate together.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

So sweet.

But isn't it funny... Hot Rod does not want you and hubby, to be so close together. :-) Betcha' he figures that you ARE HIS! :-)

But I'm glad someone took that pic of you and hubby dancing. LOOK at the look of love and adoration, on his face!!!!!!! Looking down at you. I love it!!!!

Happy Election Day,
"Auntie"

MadSnapper said...

i agree with Tex, you are blessed with your family and I love seeing all of you together. now i want to know did you plan that photo so the hands hid most of you? huh did you? huh?

Michelle said...

Easy to see that you enjoy your family so very much.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Love the pictures.

Dolores said...

And your wonderful pictures will become even more precious/priceless as time goes by. You have such a beautiful/loving family.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it that you still dance together. Beautiful!

Carla said...

Love the pictures.
Thanks for sharing