Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Please and Thank you...

 Excuse me.....Miss....hey Miss.....
yep I'm talking to you...the one with the camera....
 
 Do you think you could do something about those furry
four legged pests of yours????
 
 Don't laugh....you know the four I'm talking about...
they are making it hard for me to stock up for winter...
every time I turn around one of them is chasing me...
up the tree..up a fence...across the yard...
 
 I mean I've got a lot of work to do...
and a short time to get it done...
all this extra running is not helping me at all...
 
oh and one more thing....
if you could ask your Hubby....to PLEASE...
stop pointing me out every time he sees me....
I mean does he really have to SHOUT SQUIRREL...
get em boy...every time he sees me....
Please and Thank you...

9 comments:

Dolores said...

What a precious little squirrel and I love the dialogue...
Just finished looking at the pictures of HotRod in his western wear. He's growing up so fast, what a cutie!
Happy thanksgiving,

TexWisGirl said...

this was too cute and funny. :)

Pierre BOYER said...

Those squirrels remember me my trip in Florida...
Best regards from Paris,

Pierre

Jeanie said...

It sounds to me like that cheeky little squirrel may need to relocate. I'm pretty sure those dogs are not going to give up.

Susan said...

Hahahahaha, thanks for the laugh! Darling pictures!

MadSnapper said...

laughter is good medicine, so i should be well for a while now... SQUIRREL, get em

Judy said...

Reminds me, I was yelled at by a squirrel till I took his picture. I should post those...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are such cute pictures!

Carla said...

LOL
love this post