Friday, November 2, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes...

 
I finally got to go vote today...
last day for early voting...
Hotrod and Hubby went with me...
Hubby voted earlier this week...
Hotrod had it in his head B O A T...
we kept telling him VOTE...
he wasn't real happy that there was no BOAT there...
but he did have a good time entertaining the workers...
he even got a Sherrifs badge....actually a sticker..
He told them all about Trick or Treating...
Aunt Didi's smashed car....
the more people lauged the more he entertained...

 they have a water fountain outside...
I told Hotrod he could toss a penny in it...
I explained to him about making a wish...
and that once we throw the penny in...it stays there...
no getting it back...
I asked him if he was ready...
he said yes...
I told him to make a wish...then toss it in...
he did...and didn't want it back...
as we were leaving PawPaw asked him what he wished for...
he said another penny....
last night my son and DIL took Hotrod out to dinner...
when the waitress walked up..
he said Hi pretty lady...
I'm flirting with you...
the waitress looked at my son...
he said told her he didn't get that from me...
my son was very quiet when he was little...still is...
he never talked to strangers...
We think he got it from his PawPaw...and Great Grandpa...
big talkers...

This is my last morning glory...
the yard guys came yesterday...
I had them go ahead and cut them all off the fence...
if you wait till they die...oh what a mess they are....
 
 
This is Hotrods new favorite Song...
He wants to hear REBA again and again...
he sings the song when he's playing now...
O O O O O on the RADIO.....
I went to work out last night with my friend from high school...
it is always more fun with a friend...
Today is her 51st Birthday....
Happy Birthday KIM....
we were known as the munchkins in high school...
we are both the same height...
Today I am thankful to have old friends that I still keep in touch with...
 


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

hi pretty lady - i'm flirting with you. classic!

munchkins - too cute. :)

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

-giggles- What a chatter. Got it from his back-farther-relatives, hu? ,-)

"Auntie"

nancygrayce said...

What a joy to hear what little ones say! Love the flirting!

Glad you got to "boat".

MadSnapper said...

love the fence pic. lol at the waitress flirting. we voted tuesday at 7 am, we left the YMCA and went early because we went 3 times and the wait was 2 hours. we had no HR to entertain us. great post today, made me smile

MadSnapper said...

forgot to say i love that song to and when it plays i sing really loud and no one wants to be around to hear it

Dolores said...

Oh my, your little Hot Rod is so precious!!! He is blessed to have such loving and devoted grandparents and yall are blessed to have him..... a win / win situation!

Michelle said...

Sounds like Hotrod is a lot of fun! lol My daughter is the talker in our household!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is just too cute what he said to the waitress. Already he is a player!