Friday, November 30, 2012

Hubby the artist was at it again...
this time a lady....
Hotrod thought the man needed a friend...

 
 
I've started working getting my Christmas cards written...have my family photo ready to put inside.. I am very happy the way they turned out..
I used my tripod...and the timer on my camera..
after I mail out all my cards I will share it with you....with the babies faces not showing of course.. I have had a few of my blog pals
take me up on my offer to exchange cards...
if you are interested just let me know...
the more the Merrier I always say...
I'm excited for this weekend...
we have our town Christmas parade...
and tree lighting ceremony....
my daughters dancers will be in the parade..
and performing at the ceremony...
a firework show will follow...
I am also going to the Christmas festival
in Hotrods town that morning...
it will be a fun filled Christmasy day...
so of course...will be lots of photos coming up...

Sunday my daughter and I have a big project..
we are finally going to get the rest of her
junk  stuff...cleaned out of the 3 rooms..
that she has taken over...it is amazing..
how much stuff one girl could have...
we are trashing..hauling off...and boxing up..
I'm excited about all the room I will have...
for my junk  stuff...
Have a awesome weekend..

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

exciting for you to reclaim a room! :)

i like the pink toe polish on the lady.

MadSnapper said...

woo hoo on the reclaimed room.... the chalk lady looks a lot like you except the feet look a little big to me for such a small person. hope he gave her a man friend.

Judy said...

I was afraid that was a portrait of you, and I was seriously worried that your feet might actually be that big!!!
I love the moon shot, and the last one, the sunset!!
Yes, let's exchange Christmas cards!! That does sound like fun! I will send you my snail mail addy on your email.

Diana LaMarre said...

Did I read this correctly? Are you getting three empty rooms?

Pure Heaven!

Michelle said...

Sounds like you have a chore ahead of you. Best of luck!

Nancy said...

Can y'all come over and start on my house when you are through? :)

nancygrayce said...

Excited to see your Christmas photo.....exactly how we took our Christmas photo...tripod and timer!

Have a great weekend with all the Christmas activities and yay for getting the room cleaned out! I had to convince my husband after the grown children moved out that it was ok to change their rooms into guest rooms or an office.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Oh your hubby is amazing. His artist side is bursting through. :-)

And your pics are quite amazing. Different angles.... Making for lovely photos!

Have fun this weekend!

Just Mags said...

Looks like your hubby has found a new hobby. lol Enjoy the parade. Hugs

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Sounds like a fun weekend for you Deb!
We took Addie to see Santa today, then cut the tree and then to our little town parade.
It's small but cute!
Sounds like your's will be wonderful!
Cindy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful shot of the moon. I did a picture card this year so all I need to do is run my labels however I still won't get them out for a few weeks. Must make lists.
Cleaning, boxing and trashing is so awesome when it's done! Hope your parade was fun.