Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving...

 Well I told you last week I was having special guests
for Thanksgiving this year...
they flew in from Florida...
to enjoy a Texas Thanksgiving...
Welcome  to Texas Sandra and Bob...
Sandra is the Madsnapper

Bob is her sweet Hubby...

 
Hotrod was very excited to meet Sandra...
he gave her a big hug....
We ordered up a nice day for them...


Hatari was showing Sandra the sights...

 
Look at the leaves Sandra.....
Wanna play in them???

 
My Mom came out to let us know...
It's time for Thanksgiving dinner....

 
Sandra watches Hubby carve the turkey....

 A Texas feast...
pinto beans....mashed potatoes...giblet gravy...
green bean casserole...corn casserole...veggie tray...
fruit salad...pumpkin pie...chocolate cake.. banana pudding...
come and get it...

Grab a seat..... let the eating begin...
 
 
After lunch we move outside...
Sandra and my Mom have a nice visit...
 
Hubby offers Bob a beer....
we sit back and watch the little ones play...


 
 

 
My son brings out his guitar and harmonica...
he plays and sings for us.....
 
 
I was so busy behind the camera....
I didn't get a photo of Sandra and myself...
we loved having our Florida visitors...
I sure hope they enjoyed their time in Texas...
Come back Soon sweet friend...
 

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you goofs! shoulda known! :)

MadSnapper said...

we had a blast, Texas was wonderful and so was your family. I love my new body in the kicking back with a beer shot... never looked so good. thanks for an unforgettable thanksgiving.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Oh What FUN!!!!!! So cool a surprise for your Dear Readers!

I much prefer that people tell of their trips, after the event. Never like to read bloggers saying; "We will be away for a week" or some such. Brrrr... WE say this stuff on the World Wide Net and we never know, who could be reading it.

But hooray for the fun!!!!!!!!!!! After the fact!!!!!!!!! :-)

Judy said...

Sure looks like you had a good Thanksgiving!!
My older daughter comes home from Madagascar on Friday!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This post is way to cute! Looks like your dinner was wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Very creative, Deb! It was nice for you to include your friends in your festivities! :) Wonderful and happy post!