Saturday, November 17, 2012

 
 
Today was my youngest nieces 2nd Birthday party...
last night I got a text from my oldest niece...
her boyfriend proposed to her...
she is getting married...he is a good man...
we are very happy for them both...
 

 
big extremes to celebrate...
it is nice to have the best of both worlds...
watching babies grow and learn...
watching the older ones start their lives as adults...
I have 3 nieces...and one nephew...
 

the birthday party was fun...
Hotrod had a good time...then he had to leave...
to go to another birthday party...
he wasn't wanting to leave the 1st one...
till he found out he would be going to another one
with different toys...
 
Tonight we are meeting my SIL for dinner...
she is hubbies younger sister...she is in town for the night...
then flying out tomorrow morning....
My daughter and Hatari are spending the night...
she is working a funddraiser at the dance studio...
they are doing parents night out for 15 kiddos...
she will be done at midnight...so easier to stay here...
then have to drive home...
A busy family day....



8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

congrats to your niece(s). like you said, quite a difference in their worlds right now. :)

nancygrayce said...

Two very joyful occasions!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

How wonderful! congratulations.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Cool nature photos...

LOVE your new blog look!!!

Enjoy the rest of your family weekend. :-)

MadSnapper said...

your family comes in all ages, I am so happy you get to enjoy them all and their pets to. i bet HR was wound up after two parties in one day. I have a niece who is 37 and she has a 5 year old daughter and 7 year old son, which makes me a great aunt. my 32 year old nephew is married but no kids.

A Colorful World said...

What a wonderful post! So in tune with the rhythms of life. Blessings to both nieces!

Judy said...

I don't have a lot of contact with my sisters. Geographically, too far from them, and I am not really fond of the phone, and they don't like email...

Carla said...

Congrats to the niece.