Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blue Skies are going to clear up...put on a Happy Face...

I thought I would post a pretty sky photo today that I took on Saturday..
it looks like gray skies for a few more days here....didn't get any rain
yesterday...but it was cool and yucky....a little update on my Dr. rant..
they got part of the results back on my Mom on Friday...but the cervical
spine report was not back..I called yesterday around noon and left a message...
my Mom called around 2 and left a message....I called back at 4:30 and left
a message....they called my Mom about 5:30...the results came back...
but my Mom was having a hard time understanding the lady....she knows
they want to refer her to a orthopedic Dr....I will call today to find out
exactly what they found....4 months later and now we are on Dr. #3....
I have come to the conculsion....if your Dr. won't listen to you.....go to
another Dr. immediately...don't keep going back....be strong and fight for your
rights...don't let them make you feel like it is all in your head...make them prove
it is....don't just take their word for it...after all they are practicing medicine...
you are living with your body...you know it better than they do...okay I'm off
the soap box.....
Have a wonderful Tuesday.....and if you get a chance watch Glenn Beck on Fox...
he will give you some things to think about.....he comes on at 4:00pm central time...

2 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Good morning Deb. I will remember your mom in prayer that all the tests will be good. It is hard to take care of our parents because we don't want to see declining health in them. My mom is going through something right now. Mom has many things that she already battles. I am afraid of hearing the unspoken "c" word. I will be strong for her and do everything I can to take good care of her. Keep us informed OK. Becca

Janie said...

I hope your mom's tests show something that can be easily treated.
I think you're absolutely right about changing docs if they don't listen to you.
My daughter just went through this with her OB doc. She changed, and she's much happier.