Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random October photos...

I know I have complained about the rain
all month long...but we did have a few nice days...

award winner at the state fair....

little cowboys and cowgirls rodeo....
aren't they adorable...


Dallas skyline from the air....




morning glories blooming....




web worms...looks like a butterfly wing to me....





rain......






spider lillies....







rain....






pretty blooms....




a ride on the river...on a sunny day...


the creek.....



we really did see the sun....a few times....



the waiter thought I was crazy when I took this photo...
didn't understand a blogger takes photos of everything...




an iced cold Margarita....




in front of a warm fire place....



The bee's were busy buzzing on Saturday....
(click on photo to enlarge)

I liked the way the sun shone through.....
I picked random photos from October to share...
weather wise it has been crazy here in Texas...
we've had a lot of rain...a little sunshine...
and the temps have been from 49-99...
ain't Texas grand.....
I have started a new blog...I know crazy...
but it is a creative writing blog....I enjoy writing...
and enjoy telling stories....so if you get a chance pop over
for a visit....you can click on the button on my sidebar...
Happy Tuesday.....the sun may shine today....









10 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Beautiful October and thanks for the good wishes for my surgery....it's really simple, I'm just a big baby!

Susie said...

I enjoyed seeing all these photos Deb but I really like the little cowboys and cowgirls the best. They are so cute!

Unknown said...

Deb,

What great pictures. I especially like your little cowgirl and cowboy pictures.

Cynthia

Tanna said...

Great photos!!! Captures the FUN!

Debra Howard said...

Very cool pics. I especially love the little cowboys and cowgirls.
Debbie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Deb, Great random photos! Your flowers are lovely too.

I will anounce your party for Friday on my post for Wednesday plus the boot pic you have. I added a link for anyone who wants to participate.
Have a great night.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Janie said...

I just love the photo of the little cowboys and cowgirls.

Sue said...

Hi Deb,
Enjoyed all of the photos, It rained everyday while we were in Texas, and you all have had a lot of rain. i spoke with my daughter yesterday and she said it was still raining in SA.

I have looked at you new blog and I so enjoyed it, please keep writing you are gifted.

Now let me check your side bar on this boot thing, Hugs,
Sue.

Melissa Miller said...

Beautiful October photos Deb! You are a talented photographer.
~Gorgeous!

You are bringing back memories for me with this song! Love it! "Play That Funky Music". :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wonderful photos all. I loved your flower photos most of all. :)

~Lisa