Saturday, October 3, 2009

Have a wonderful Fall weekend...







these are some of the flowers I have still blooming...



thought I would bring them inside to enjoy.....



we are having Fall temperatures here in Texas...



and you know I'm starting to enjoy it...I know...I have



gone on and on about my love of summer...and how



I didn't want it to end....but you know it is kinda fun



to start wearing jackets again...and boots....



went for a ride on the motorcycle last night with the hubby...



it was a beautiful night...little nippy....but dressed for it...



that is one nice thing...I'm not sweatie when we get



somewhere now....I have found these really cute



jackets at a local thrift store....and some cute



fall type dresses....went through my closet and got



another bag full to get rid of....ooooo it really feels good



to get rid of clothes that are too big...instead of tooo small



so what big plans do you have for this weekend????


1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Deb, Happy Fall!! Those jackets are perfect. I am loving our cooler weather too. We had some rain today and it was cool afterwards. Love it!! Nice change fro the 100 plus.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening and rest of the weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie