Friday, January 22, 2010

Blue...gray...and smokie...

More playing with my camera....
fluffy clouds...and blue skys....

My Dad is retired and has started rebuilding
bicycles...this is a photo he sent me the other day
of his latest.....



I was looking out my office window....

and saw smoke across the street...

grabbed my camera of course...

and walked out to see what was going on...



lots of smoke blowing around....






then I notice through the smoke...

my neighbor is burning leaves...which

of course in the city is a no-no....but to make

matters worse...there is a elderly couple that live

next door and he is on oxygen....and the wind is

blowing it towards his house...I mean everyone

see's him walking around with his little portable

tank....what kind of neighbor does this???
Boy....I don't understand people.....

9 comments:

TxFarmhouse said...

Those are some neat pictures of the smoke in the trees. You're right, that's very inconsiderate of your neighbor but folks are just that way. I need to spend time with my camera and really learn how it works. I would probably really like it if I did.
Berte

Debbie said...

It's a good thing you don't live near us; we'd become roving photographers!HAHA! Burning leaves in town is just one of the laws my neighbors enjoy breaking:( The other is shooting leftover fireworks after midnight or having loud drinking parties. I hope your neighbor is ok; call the precinct.
Debbie

Judy said...

Some people simply do not think. I prefer that, to thinking that he is being deliberately malicious.
Is that bicycle rideable? It appears too long between the seat and the handlebars, but maybe that is just the perspective.

♥ Kathy said...

I like that bike Deb and the smokey pics are awesome!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

The smoky pics are marvelous.

But the guy who provided the photo op, should be horse-whipped. Doing that to those poor old people! Damn!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Did you go scream at the lame-brain?????????

Mocha with Linda said...

That bike is so neat.

And shame on that neighbor!!

Hello from another Texas Blogging Gal!

Nola said...

I really believe a lot of people just don't stop and think how their actions will affect others. That's the way a lot of wildfires get started, people ignoring the law!

Tanna said...

INCONSIDERATE! One of my pet peeves.