Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm so excited....

As most of you that follow my blog know...

I love sky photos....
I took 100's of them last year....and I will
be taking more this year....last night hubby and I
were out and about....and guess what????
he started noticing the sky.....Do you have
your camera with you??? well....
as any good little blogger...you know I did...
he grabbed it and took a few photos...
they didn't turn out to great because it was
getting too dark...and we were in the car....
and my camera is just a regular digital camera
nothing fancy....but it was exciting...he really
has been listening to me when I go on and on
about the sky...and he is noticing it on his own...
he's even noticing other photo ops too....
it's just too cool....

12 comments:

Karen said...

I love sky pictures too. After all, the Texas sky is so beautiful!
That's so neat that your hubby is getting interested in it too.
Karey
Ladybug Creek

Tanna said...

Blogging definitely impacts our lives in ways we never imagined!!! Cool!

Deb said...

The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas! Just a little diddy for ya this morning!

Dawn said...

Isn't it nice to connect in the little momements?
Hugs,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Deb, it seems like when you start taking pictures, everything becomes a photo op. I know you'll have some great sky pictures in 2010. Keep your eyes on the eastern sky.

Avril said...

That's great that your hubby has been 'listening' to you!

♥ Kathy said...

That IS cool!

deedee said...

Who knows - maybe hubby will start a blog too? Love it when hubbys take interest in our interests :)

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

All lovely shots of your Texas skies.

nanny said...

I love sunrises and sunsets too!! We had a beautiful one this morning and I almost went outside and tried to capture it,,,,while thinking,,,,,you've done this one before,,,,,but aren't they wonderful?

Joy said...

Good job with the Hubby. You're starting to win him over. Can you come work on Buster. :)
Having a common interest really means a lot doesn't it.
♥ joy

Linda said...

You've got a convert! Well done!