Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today I received snow in the mail...
all the way from Canada...
this is the kind of snow I like...
pretty...but don't have to be cold...
she also enclosed this beautiful photo...
two of my favorite things...
sunflowers and barns...
a very nice Christmas surprise for sure...
I have just the right frame for it...
it is going in my office...
She did a post missing-real-in-connection...
I had to jump on that band wagon with her...
I love getting real mail in the mail...
real mail is:
a card
a letter
a photo
Real mail is not:
junk mail
catalogs
bills
advertisements
Thank you Dawn..you made my day...
your card is on the way....
I'm still interested in swamping cards..

9 comments:

Deb said...

Real mail is the best but it doesn't arrive in my box very often.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love real mail. Sunflowers and barns are two of my favorites also.
I also enjoy snow from a distance!

TexWisGirl said...

she is a dear, isn't she? and that photo is gorgeous!

Bev said...

hmm that barn looks a little familiar:)...

MadSnapper said...

both the card and the photo are beautiful

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Beautiful cards Deb!
Your right, I like real mail best!
You know it took some time for others to think and do.
Hugs,
Cindy

Diana LaMarre said...

I got up to a little bit of real snow today. When I left work, I had to scrape my windows for the first time this year. I would rather look at the beautiful snow on your postcard!

Jeanie said...

It is fun and unusual these days to get something so nice in the mail.

Janie said...

The sunflower and barn photo is a great one.
Love the moving ladybug graphic you've added to your header, Deb.