Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy 1st day of Spring...
boy did it hit Texas....
We have already had over 3 inches of rain since 7:00pm last night...
it is still raining....
lots of lightening and thunder boomers....
the dogs have stayed hidden well...

This is me with my Faboulous and Fifty glass...
with girls I went to high school with...
the fellow in the back is my insurance guy...
he is married to one of our gals...

Vanna  Deb White...
showing off my petunias...
I don't like being in front of the camera...
but I promised my Mom..
so here they are....

This cute little arrangement is from my Mom..
from her garden...
the vase is a can she decorated...


my son surprised me...
he brought his guitar and sang...
an awesome surprise...
well the flu has hit our family...
last week my son and DIL had it...
then hubby got it on Sunday...
today little britches got it....even with having the flu shot...
fever is sure no fun....
I took hubby to the Dr. on Monday...
he got two shots and a bag full of pills..
I took little britches this morning....
they said fluids...iboprofen...and tamiflu...
hopefully my daughter and I won't get it...
I'm trying to catch up on my visiting...
but with the parties...and now the sickies...
I'm behind....

5 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Your first day of spring sounds like ours. We had strong winds this morning and it's been pouring all day with more tonight and tomorrow.

Sorry to hear everyone has the flu, that's no fun at all. Hope you don't get it.

MadSnapper said...

i am so happy you listened to your mom, now i know who i am talking with. love the can of flowers and so sorry to hear about the family flu bug. here's hoping it passes you by.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Great Birthday pictures!!!

But ohhhhh, to go from Birthday Fun, to having people around you, be sick, sick, sick. -sigh-

Best wishes for you not coming down with it.

"There is a monsterous deal of stupid quizzing, & common-place
nonsense talked, but scarcely any wit."
~J.A.

TexWisGirl said...

waving hello to you across town! :) you are such a cutie! :)

stay well and strong! sounds like you've got plenty of folks to look after, besides yourself!

(and we got 5 inches of rain here!)

A Colorful World said...

Lovely post...lovely flowers...sweet son!