Monday, July 16, 2012

The Sprinkle park...
there used to be a pool here...
because of the liablities...they filled in the pool...
now we have sprinkles...
the kids love it...


as you can see Hotrod was on the run...


at the petting zoo...
this petting zoo has been around since I was a kid...
and no there were no dinosaurs there (lol)...


the goats made me miss my goats...
Hey Pawpaw....Oma and Hotrod want some goats...
Are you listening Pawpaw???



isn't this the cutes little bridge...
Hey Pawpaw...are you looking????

Mr. Peacock is showing off...
this is taken through a chain link fist...
Hotrod was really excited to see it...


My Mom....a cute little farm girl....


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that last photo is cure. :) dinosaurs. ha ha.

Tanna said...

GREAT fun!! I hope Oma and Hotrod get their goats!! ;) blessings ~ tanna

Judy said...

When my kids were younger, I used to say "when I was young, about the time they invented fire..."
You sound more cheerful today. Or maybe I feel more cheerful.No change to the blisters, though...

Cherrie said...

cute post! I could use a goat to help with weed control

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like Hotrod was having a lot of fun. I love the Sprinkle Park!

Anonymous said...

Huh, oh we see you and Hotrod are getting a 'to do' list made out for PawPaw. :) We love goats too. Hugs and nose kisses