Friday, January 4, 2013

It is Friday again...
seems like the second one this week...
no sunshine today....but a bit warmer...
just a bit...
I have started writing down some of the things Hotrod says...
to look back at at the end of the year...
I got the idea from something I saw on a blog or facebook...
I'm going to put them in a jar to read on New Years day...
he come's up with so many nowadays...
the other day I was looking a little stressed...
phone ringing...Hubby asking for something...
Hotrod needing something...a text message in the cell phone...
you know the day to day grind...that can work you into a tizzy...
Hotrod looked up at me as I was trying to get his shoes back on...
Get Happy Oma....I just had to bust out laughing....
He gave me a big grin...
I went to the gym again last night...
treadmill...bike...then the ski thing...
the ski thing kicked my &$$...
I only made it 1/4 of a mile...but I did do it last...

I'm hoping the weather will be nice this weekend...
so my camera and I can get out...
we've been inside too much this week...
Any big plans for the weekend???


11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

these are great shots, deb. really nice focus and depth of field.

it was practically balmy feeling today - especially since i expected freezing rain, etc.

MadSnapper said...

be still my heart on the berries and barb wire... love it. and to funny from HR... i need to remember that one.

Just Mags said...

What a great idea to keep Hotrod's cute saying in a jar. They would be nice for a book too. I love what little kids say, they can always give us a smile or laugh.

All of your berry pictures are so pretty. Love them! Hugs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the red berries. I love the idea of writing down what Hotrod says. I was hoping to do a jar with special moments. When my children were little I started a book like that and I think I made two entries of things they said!

Susan said...

Oh Deb, such pretty photos. Got a obedience class with Tiah. That's about it.

Dolores said...

It's so good you're writing those cute things .......I wish I would have written down all those cute things that you think you'll remember forever (not)....

I'm ready for spring... too much of this cold/ damp weather. I wish it would rain. All we get it drizzle.

I'm going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow.....woo....big deal.. but fun for me!

Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

We got to sit in our gazebo a bit this evening! And I sacked up some leaves! SO many more! I bet I'll still be raking them in come spring when the flowers are blooming! What flowers? They will be UNDER all the leaves!

Beautiful photos!!
Great idea for the cute sayings. We THINK we will remember them forever - but we won't! Unless you write them down!

Nancy said...

Yay for you on the gym visit -- the pressure is on me I guess. :)

No big plans for the weekend except checking traps a couple more times before the hubs goes back to work.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Cute idea! Put Hotrod's sayings, in a jar. To be opened New Years!!!!

Oh yes, do get out this weekend. Do it twice, for me. It's cold up here and all I want to do, is hibernate inside. -pout-

Oh that last pic, of the lovely red/purple berries... Sooooo pretty!

Tanna said...

Gorgeous photos, Deb!! I love your idea of the jar of quotes from the year!! I'll have to pass that on to Amanda. The things they say are amazing!

Good for you on the exercise!! Love that your daughter is knitting, too. It and crochet are excellent for those of us who have a hard time sitting still without doing something. LOL! Enjoy your weekend. blessings ~ tanna

A Colorful World said...

Beautiful photos! And, yes, do write down things Hotrod says! I wrote some of my daughter's neat sayings down, and later some of our grandson's but I've missed a LOT. I wish I had recorded them all. You won't be sorry one day to have these gems!