Thursday, January 10, 2013

we had a visitor this morning...
my hubby came to the door...grab your camera...
me asking what for...it was still dark outside..
I was still in my jammies...
just grab your camera...
so I did...there was a raccoon in our tree in the front yard...
it stayed up there along time...
was still there when Hotrod arrived...
Pawpaw had to show him the raccoon...
and I was still outside in my jammies...
the phone started ringing at 6:30 am....
quite a day...
 Hotrod and I did manage to go for a walk...
the sun was shining...while we were inside...
we went outside...sun went behind the clouds..
went inside the sun came back out...
playing a little peek a boo with us...
 
I was finally able to go to the gym today...
3.5 miles on the treadmill in one hour...
it sure felt good...I really needed to clear my head...
I cranked up the tunes...and walked....
even ran into a dear friend there...
nothing clears my head better...than a fast paced walk..
with some good music...
this is one of the songs that got me going...
Can't believe tomorrow is Friday already...


9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

good for you. sounds like you needed it for yourself. the raccoon is really cute. :)

MadSnapper said...

love the shot peaking out of the tree, i bet HR loved it. i am dancing to the music now..standing at the counter typing and tapping.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

It's super that hubby recognizes a Photo Op and alerts you!!!!

Hooray for your super hubby!

"Auntie"

Susan said...

Trace Adkins gets me going too! Yummmmmmmmm!

nanny said...

Wonder what your visitor was after? He had something up his sleeve.....ha

Janie said...

Cute photos of the raccoon! I agree, a brisk walk, whether indoors or out, is good for brain and body.

nancygrayce said...

I love that your husband came and got you to take a photo! Looks like a young raccoon, HotRod was probably fascinated with him!

Good for you and going to the gym!

Judy said...

I love that oak leaf!! And that song is great! I had it cranked up!!!

Carla said...

What a cute wittle raccoon. Oh but I bet he could cause some trouble. Love the Trace Atkins song. I see how it could get you going. Crank it Up. :o)