Sunday, January 13, 2013

Quotes...rocks...and a song...

If you want children to keep their feet on the ground,
put some responsibility on their shoulders.
Abigail Van Buran

 
My dog winks at me sometimes,
I always wink back in
case it is some kind of code
If a women says "Do what you want"
Do NOT do what you want...
 

Short People:
God only lets things grow until they are perfect,
some of us didn't take as long as others...
unknown...
 

If you want to know where your heart is...
look to where your mind goes when it wonders...
 
 
 

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

great quotes. liked the short person one. :)

love the rocks, too. very cool.

MadSnapper said...

love all the quotes and we KNOW the short person one is right because look how perfect you are... the stones/rocks are making my heart go pitty pat pitty pat with love and so is Tim singing to me.... i love rocks, these are beautiful... bob knows he better not do what he wants to do if i say do whatever with emphasis on the WHATEVER you want to do... that is CODE for DON"T

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Precious sayings...

Beautiful photos... I think it's a kind of quartz.

Susan said...

Great quotes!!!!

Inger said...

Great quotes and rock photos. I really love rocks and we have lots here in the canyon.

Michelle said...

Great quotes!

Tanna said...

Great quotes, Deb!! And I do enjoy some Tim McGraw!! blessings ~ tanna

Judy said...

Love those rocks! Such beautiful colours!!
Oh, your Christmas card finally got here!!