Wednesday, January 9, 2013

we are getting rain in Texas...
much needed...but too much too fast...
we need the slow soaking kind...
but we are getting the flooding kind...
 

My Sister in law is in from Washington state...
she goes home today...
I told her she could take the rain back with her...
we were able to have a nice visit with her last night...
we are going to warm up to the 70's...
then this weekend...it will drop back down...
 

no lake time for us this weekend...
my DIL is hosting a lia Sophia jewelry party this
weekend at my house...
I used to host all the different ones...
Tupperware...Mary Kay...I even sold jewelry for a while...
I guess the next generation is taking over...
I'm happy to pass the torch...
(I don't miss them at all)
but I will support my girls if they want to do them....

We had a stressful afternoon yesterday....
Hatari went missing...
then we had a late night visiting with my SIL..
today I'm tired....the rain drops don't help...
looking forward to a normal day....


6 comments:

MadSnapper said...

oh no...did you find Hatari? is she still missing? all the photos today are just beautiful.. have not heard of little Sophia..

Judy said...

I'm not minding the rain, as it could be snow :) Love the photos! I'm with you on the parties, I've had my share and now I like just going to them.

TexWisGirl said...

glad hatari made it back home! yikes!

love the grass shot. and i'm loving the rain and the run-off into the pond we're getting.

Judy said...

So glad Hatari came back!! You sure did not need the stress and worry!!
I have never been able to get a good photo of cedar, so I am really impressed with your first photo!!

Susan said...

I believe that Hotrod is brilliant! What a special little boy. You are so blessed to be able to spend so much time with him. It's a bond that will never die. Beautiful pictures!!!!

Bev said...

Isn't it funny how weather can affect us?? Just not being able to be outside in the winter gets me down!! Plus if the sun doesn't shine...its a double whammy!!