Sunday, October 26, 2014

 I had my weekend all planned out...
Hubby...Son and Stringbean were going out of town...
I had all kinds of projects I was going to do...
have some ME time...
then....
work called...Son's truck needed working on...
so....
My plans changed....
Stringbean and I went to a festival at Penn Farm on Saturday...
he spent the night Friday night...

 Now the calendar says it is the end of October...
but here in Texas...
it was 90 degrees...
you all know I love summer...
but it was just too warm for October...
This was his favorite thing of the day...
A metal pedal tractor...
oh boy did he love it...

 he rode it several times....

 we also went for a carriage ride...
these horses were so tall...
I think their legs were as tall as me...
(well I guess that isn't saying much)

 we stopped and had a snack...
after the snack we went down to the lake...

we probably should have brought our suits...
I think it would have been warm enough...
it was a fun outing with my little man...
Last night I had my Fun Girls night...
we went to Linda's house...
Linda's Life Journal...
we had a fun time...laughing...eating...laughing...
a cute craft...
I didn't take my camera...only my cell phone...


now you know why we call ourselves...
The FUN GIRLS...
Our fun craft...
Thank you Linda....
she supplied the paints...and boards...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

No doubt Stringbean is the best type of companion.

MadSnapper said...

today my favorite 2 photos are the first and the last.. that is a super super shot of SB on the hay bail.. so grown up and he looks like his grand dad to me... i saw all your friend fun on Linda blog yesterday.. glad you had a good time, sorry you missed your alone time

Judy said...

But you had a good weekend, and that is the important thing!!
You should count your stars to have those temperatures!!! I have to check the weather every morning, to see whether we had frost...