Wednesday, October 8, 2014

 We are having Summer weather in October here in Texas...
We actually had a mild summer...
compared to most...
Yesterday was the hottest October day on record...
98 degrees...

 I have been expanding my pallet...
I tried pumpkin...
which as far as I know...
I have never ate before...
I made Paleo pumpkin muffins...
very pleased with how they turned out...
Stringbean also approved..
I have been putting pumpkin in my smoothie also...
I bought a pumpkin...
baked it...and pureed it...
used Pioneer Woman's directions..

 I also bought a pomegranate...
I have never tried it...
yep...I like it too...

 I'm really enjoying the variety
of fruits and veggies...
spices...
how much better I feel without processed food...

 I need all the energy I can get...
to keep up with Stringbean...
and the Zoo around here...

My daughter has started selling Jamberry nails...
if you are interested in them let me know...
I will send your her site...
they can be ordered on line...sent directly to you...
she put a set on me last week toes and fingers...
 they are still on...
when I wear nail polish it chips...
these are basically stickers on your nail...
they go on easy...and come off easy...
there are 100's of styles to choose from...
Happy Hump Day....

3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

we are having record heat for oct to...i love pumpkin pie but that is the only way i ever ate it

Linda said...

This is so NOT fall weather!!!! Love the photos - as always! I love all things pumpkin! Did you know pumpkin is really good for allergies??? Works for humans as well as canines!
Hope it is COOL by October 25th!!!

Michelle said...

I eat a variety of squash, but have never been a fan of pumpkin...in any variety!