Monday, September 10, 2012

 Sunday I went with my hubby while he played golf...
I rode around in the golf cart snapping photos....
 
 It was a nice day....
not too hot....with a little bit of a breeze...
 
 I've never played golf...
I've tried hitting a golf ball...
not much luck at it....
so I had fun watching...
 
 snapping...enjoying the view...
 
oops....a little sand trap....
the other day Hotrod found one of Pawpaws golf clubs....
he asked for his golf ball...
we found it...
he knew exactly what to do...
he put it down...and swung...
he hit it too...
Pawpaw is excited to teach him when he's a little older...


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

glad your hubby had some down time, finally!

MadSnapper said...

oh goody, a miniature golfer... i like the dirt shot... makes a great photo and i would be doing the same as you... sitting in the cart snapping

Diana LaMarre said...

When my son was small his grandpa cut down a full-size club for him. He loved to golf! I am like you. I would much rather just ride around in the cart snapping pics.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Fun day, for both of you!

"Auntie"

Michelle said...

I would have been in photo taking mode too! I am not a good golfer!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I like to go too....IF I have a good book! :)

Anonymous said...

You're such a good wife! It's good that you found other things to do while sitting in the cart. Just goes to show that following hubby around doesn't have to be boring! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks like fun. I don't think my hubby would ever take me with!
Love your header.