Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy 66th Birthday Mom (warning long post)

Happy 66th Birthday to my Beautiful Mom...



ONCE UPON A TIME I HAD A LITTLE SISTER. WHAT FUN IT WAS TO BE A BIG SISTER. NOW I STILL HAVE A LITTLE SISTER AND ITS STILL FUN. WE ENJOY GOING PLACES TOGETHER; BE IT NEW MEXICO OR WAXAHACHIE. WHAT FUN WE HAVE TALKING ABOUT THINGS, FLOWERS, FOOD OR JUNK. DONT EVER CHANGE, I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
BIG SISTER. DOTTIE


Happy Birthday, Judy!! When I 'met' your lovely daughter through the world of BLOG - I KNEW I would just LOVE you!!! We hit it off right from the start and I have so enjoyed our friendship! I think you and I have so much in common! The Tuesday Movie Dates and a few Tuesday Art Classes hold fond memories for me! Hopefully our friendship can pick right up where we left off when I came south to help care for the quads. YOU were the very first person I told about my daughter expecting quadruplets! Happy HAPPY Birthday to a truly beautiful lady.....beautiful INSIDE as well as OUT!! It has been such a pleasure knowing you. Prayers for your best year yet!!!
Linda Chapman


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Love ya!
Donna
and Larry Good
 
Dear Mom,
We are wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!!! We love you very much. As a mom, mother-in-law, friend, Nanny to Hayley, and so many other things, we can only say, "Wow!" We love being a part of your life and are so very glad you are a part of ours. It is really mostly all about who you are and not in what you do, but the things you do and how you do them continue to amaze us. You do so much for us, that words fall short of an accurate description.
Hayley loves her Nanny. She has so much fun with you, and is learning more than she ever would without having you in her life.
I (James) have so many fond memories of how time after time after time you have shown love to me by going the extra mile. During my childhood, adolescent, teen years, and as a young adult, you took much time in teaching, leading and encouraging me. I have so many special memories from recent times, but let me describe some of my fondest memories from times past. You were an excellent mother, and I still wonder how you did what you did. Many times you were working with limited time and money, which was beyond your control. So many times, you would always find a way to provide quality times and things for me and Deb. Wether it was taking us to the zoo, park or other outing, you were remodeling our bedrooms to be sure we had safe, fun and exciting surroundings. I remember you reading the Bible and other books to me, teaching me about music, teaching me how to color, and on and on it goes!!! You also taught us at a young age to treat all people with equal respect, regardless of gender, ethnicity, economic status, or other attributes.
You are a very positive and jovial person who touches everyone she meets. You will only know in Heaven of the impact you have had on so many.
I will stop here, but could fill volumes with all that I could say about you.
We Love You Very Much!
James, Jeanna, and Hayley
 
I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!! May god continue to bless you many more years to come surrounded by your loved ones
Maria L Torres  (LuLu)


Happy, happy birthday, sweet Judy! I met you so many years ago when Kat and Jodi were dancing in Nutcracker and our lives have touched off and on ever since. Best wishes for this birthday and many, many more!
Dana Edwards
 

     
    Cowboys, Indians, turquoise, chocolate pudding with bananas, playing Nintendo, making pallets on the floor, playing dress up, dancing to music, and gum.  All of these seemingly unconnected things never fail to remind me of one very special lady in my life, my Nanny.  She is a woman who wears many hats in my life; grandmother, friend, play mate, and confidant.  She is adventurous, intelligent, independent, and loving.  She has always encouraged me to be me and pursue anything that makes me happy.  I am very lucky to have a person as special as her in my life.  I love you very much. Happy 66th Birthday Nanny, and many more to come!!!!
    Your Princess

     
    We love you Nanny! Happy Birthday!
    Captain...GDIL (grand daughter in law) and  Hotrod
     


    Thank you for being a hands on Mom...
    Thank you for being a hands on Nanny....
    Thank you for being a hands on Nanny 2...
    you have taught us the love of...
    Music...
    Dance...
    Books...
    Art....
    you let us be ourselves...even applaud our differences...
    You may call yourself the crazy lady...
    but your crazy like a fox...
    You taught us to think for ourselves...
    to love....to laugh....
     to know you would be there for us no matter what...
    Happy 66th Birthday Mom...
    I love you more than you will every know...

    Happy Birthday Judy!!!!
    from your favorite Son in law...
    aka Deb's Hubby...


     
    A few songs we have enjoyed over the years...
    singing...
    dancing...
     
    Remember the bump???
    The Twist...
     
    Disco...
    Two Stepping....
    Laughing...
     
     
     

    6 comments:

    Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

    Happy, Happy Birthday, to a lovely lady. Who gave me another lovely lady... "The Ladybug From Texas"! For a Dear Friend in Pretty Blog Land.

    "Auntie"

    MadSnapper said...

    Happy Birthday, this is a wonderful tribute to your mom, and i am voting it the best post for a birthday I have ever seen. i know she will have a happy birthday because how could she not with all the love flooding to her from this post.

    TexWisGirl said...

    she is a doll. happy birthday to your sweet mom.

    Linda said...

    I was smiling all the way through this awesome post!!! What a tribute to a beautiful lady from her equally beautiful daughter!!

    Now I am going back to listen to some more of that fun music!!!

    Michelle said...

    Such a wonderful tribute to your mom. I have to say that, as a music lover, I have really enjoyed these links as well.

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Happy Birthday to your Mom!
    Hope she had a great day. What a loving post you wrote.