Tuesday, July 23, 2013

 This morning we made sand playdoh...
the recipe was on Facebook...
2 cups flour
1 cup sand
1 cup warm water...
a table spoon oil...
mix together....
Hotrod loved mixing the INGREDIENTS...
our new word for the day...
 
 the messier the better....
it didn't really turn out like I thought it would...
but...Hotrod had a blast with it...
he even played with it again later in the afternoon...
 
 a bucket of water on the side...
helped keep his hands from being too messy....
 
 a nice dip in the pool afterwards was nice...
it was HOT today....
 
 
another seen from Sunday....
my guys...enjoying a little guy time...
I found a children's Dictionary at the thrift store...
Hotrod and I are having fun looking up words...
His new words abdomen.....accident...accelerate....
besides asking WHY....now he wants to know
what words start with...this is such a fun time...
My son used a phrase today that made me laugh..
 "He's like a dog with peanut butter on his tail"
 another shot of Little Miss L....

7 comments:

MadSnapper said...

the first three photos today are awesome shots.. i love the hands.. water and mud, nothing better, even if it is clean mud and has flour in it.

TexWisGirl said...

laughing at your son's comment. :) hotrod is a great learner. :)

Tanna said...

LOL!! I love that!! Like a dog with peanut butter on his tail!! Perfect description of our busy little guys! blessings ~ tanna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like fun and the picture are all very refreshing!

Susan said...

Love that comment from your son. That sand play dough looks fun. Your little guy is so cute!

Judy said...

It is so much fun when they start to learn all those new words!!! When my younger daughter was little, we kept a list of her new words...
I love that description, about the dog and PB!!! So true!!!

nancygrayce said...

I love your photos! And that phrase like a dog with peanut butter on his tail had me cracking up!!