Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hearts day...

Happy Hearts day everyone...
I don't get into the big commercial end of Valentines day...
but I do enjoy letting everyone how much I love them...
how much I love having them in my life...
that includes my blog pals...
I really appreciate having you in my life..
we may never meet...or speak on the phone...
but you are all in my heart...

I enjoy hearing about your lifes...
seeing your photos...
learning more about you with each post...
I enjoy sharing my life with you...
the good...the bad...and the ugly...
well maybe not the ugly...
some things are best left out...LOL...
(you know dirty foors, dusty furniture, house that need painting etc...)
I'm enjoying all the texts...facebook posts and emails...
wishing me a Happy Hearts day...
even though I love cards and mail...
I love that each one of them took time out...
to wish me a good day...
way better than an over priced store bought card...
my hubby gave me my favorite gift this morning...
a hug...a kiss (not the chocolate type) and I love you...
best present ever...

I'm not into candy....I'm not into over priced flowers...
I'm not into fancy dinners...
we are cooking hamburgers on the grill...
nothing says love like a big old hamburger...
HAPPY HEARTS DAY YALL....

16 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Put one on the grill for me Deb. I'll be right over. Happy Valentines day to you too.

MadSnapper said...

preach on sister, I am with you all the way. the only valentines i gave today were my blog post to all of you. and i feel about blogland just like you just said here. Beautiful photos AGAIN

nancygrayce said...

Totally agree! My husband is cooking me dinner tonight too. Have a wonderful day and thanks for being my blog friend!

Deb said...

or maybe a pork chop. That's what we're having. LOL!

Diana LaMarre said...

I agree that the commercial part is a not the way to celebrate. We don't do the gift thing either. My Valentine is working tonight. That's OK because I cooked my own Valentine dinner Sunday night. :)

My Valentine would LOVE to come to your place for a big grilled burger--his favorite meal. Enjoy!

Cherrie said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too! :)

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just thinking of you so I thought I would come by and see what you have been up to
Hope your having a very happy Valentine's Day
Love
Maggie

TexWisGirl said...

:)

Jeanie said...

I agree with your feelings about Valentine's Day, on the other hand, I would never turn down a little candy :)

Tanna said...

Nothing like a homemade burger!! Happy Valentine's Day, Deb!

Linda said...

Happy Valentine's!! I am so blessed with having you - and your mom - as friends found - through blogging! I did ONE thing in observing Valentine's Day....I sent LD a card. Although he has not received it in the mail yet. I may be HOME before it arrives. I didn't decorate or send cards or ANYTHING!! Perhaps next year....

Paula said...

Love those ladybugs at the top. Come to think of it I haven't seen one in person in a while. Have seen a horny toad and a dry land turtle lately. Hope your day was nice. plieck30@aol.com

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Hope your day was special! LOVE the photographs!!!

Dolores said...

I love this post......
I didn't buy cards or candy, but like you I told those I love, how much I love them.

Beautiful flowers!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

We think alike! My hubby & I always make each other a card, I baked a pie & we had a nice dinner at home. Spending time with the one you love--it doesn't get better!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I enjoy the love in the world on Valentine's Day but the daily love is really where its at!