Friday, February 15, 2013

 Valentines day was a beautiful day here in Texas...
the sun was shining...
 
 
 
everyone was full of love...
 

 these roses are from my beautiful daughter...
with the sweetest card...that brought tears to my eyes...
I picked up Hotrod yesterday so he could spend more time with his Mommy...he ran out the door...
Happy Valentines day OMA...
with the best card ever....
made by him....
made my heart swell...
 
Hotrods Aunt Didi got him the best present ever...
A Motorcycle...same color as Pawpaws.....
a new favorite toy...
After nap time I took Hotrod to the park...
he met up with a little boy about 6 months older than him...
the little boys name was George...
Hotrod asked him...
Are you Curious George???
I had to laugh...so did the Mom...
the little boy just looked at him...
with a curious look...
he didn't get Hotrods humor....
I got texts...emails from friends and family...
wishing me Valentines best wishes...
you know what...even though I love real notes...letters...cards..
I have to admit...I enjoy these too.....
The whole clan is going to the Mesquite Rodeo tomorrow night...
to celebrate our 30th anniversary...
you know you will be seeing lot's of cowboys next week...
so get ready ladies....
 


14 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Happy 30th Anniversary! Have a great time!!!!!!!!

Deborah Hamilton said...

Welcome to Mesquite! I hope you enjoy the rodeo. We live about 2 miles from the Arena.

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful roses. very sweet.

Susan said...

So cute! Hotrod is a sweetheart! What an awesome day you had!

MadSnapper said...

bring on the cowboys... waiting.... i love the first two pics today... love without words

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a good day. Are you Curious George....so cute! I love how their minds work.

nancygrayce said...

Lots of love going round!

Have fun on your anniversary date!

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary and yes -- please take some photos for us old ladies. Lol.

A Colorful World said...

What a lovely day you all had! How wonderful you are going to Mesquite to celebrate your Anniversary too. Happy 30th!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait for the cowboy pics! lol

Dolores said...

Beautiful roses and sweet thoughts. Your cute little Hot Rod is growing too fast....

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You have an amazing family! I am so glad YOU are in this world! What a blessing you are to so many....in ways you never dreamed. You inspire and encourage, give food for thought, not to mention the BEAUTY of your every photo!
Your family and friends appreciate you!I appreciate you and every encouraging word you have given me.
The world is a better place because of you.

Michaele said...

Celebrating at a rodeo - that's my kind of girl : ) Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Judy said...

I just noticed that spray of Hotrod's hair that stands up at the back! So cute!!!