Friday, April 11, 2014

Black and White Random Five Friday

 today I'm joining Nancy at A Rural Journal
I do random well as you all know...
 
1.  I can't believe baby E is 8 weeks old...
 
 2.  I wish Senior photos were so cool when I was a Senior..
ours were all boring...cap and gown...
off the shoulder for girls...ties for guys...
now you see the personalities come out....
 
 3.  I love black and white photos....you can get
such a different perspective with them....
 
 4.  something about a tractor...just turns everyone into
a farmer for a moment....working with this tractor...was
a lot more work than the new modern ones...
 
5.  sometimes you just need a little color touches...
added to your black and white...and as most
of my blogger pals know I finally figured out
how to do it in PicMonkey...so I have been
doing a lot of playing with it...
If you get a chance stop by and see all the other

13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

that last shot is really special. love the tractor shots to... sweet baby

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You're having so much fun! Looks like Spring has Sprung! Enjoy your weekend!

Gattina said...

Beautiful pictures, but I can't help it I still prefer colors !

Maggid said...

there's so much to admire in this new century - yep, self expression rules - and the newer on earth people think - and excel in mercy & compassion . . . Senior Pictures?? Oh yeah! And, everything else they touch - sizzles with Hope and a Future.

Enjoyed visiting your blog today - thank you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I know....our pictures were terribly boring. Even my own children photos were pretty boring too! I do love the change that has happened, it is all so awesome. I agree black and white is the best.

Melanie said...

I wish our Senior pics had been fun too!

TexWisGirl said...

really like the tractor shots, and the last one is great, too!

Ida said...

Love the Tractor shot, Everyone looks so happy.
Sweet little baby, they grow so quickly.
I never had Senior Portraits but yes they use to be just "head" shots.

Angie said...

I'm too excited to get my daughter's Senior Photos taken! You can really capture some beautiful shots these days!

Michelle said...

These are some great b&w photos!

Latane Barton said...

love the black and white photos. Now, you have given me a new project... putting color on my black and whites. I'll see if I can figure it out.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Another great thing about senior pictures is that you can do them yourself and save tons of money. If you know what you are doing.

Just Mags said...

All the pictures are great but the one with black and white with color in the background and on the flower is amazing! Hugs