Tuesday, April 15, 2014

 
Happy 50th Birthday Jimbo!!!
 
 

 this is my little garden nursery...
where I am starting all my plants for the garden this year...

 my cute little ducky....
with a new marigold...
 I found this little watering can at the thrift store...
 
 I have started Zinnias in my cute little pots...
I had to move my mint...it was growing too fast...
 
 I found this knock out rose at Lowes...
they were $5 each...I'm gonna give it a try...
maybe some of my Mom and Step Mom will rub off on me...
they have great luck with roses...me...
not so much...
I have my front porch in red/white/blue...
I think our country needs more red/white/blue...
to remind us what the USA is all about...
seems to me to many people forget...
especially the ones that are in office...
 


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i'm terrible with roses, too. at $5 ea, they might be worth the risk. :)

MadSnapper said...

love that ducky and the watering can... i like marigolds and zinnias and daisies better than rose...

Judy said...

You are planting your garden, and I am out taking photos of the snow, again...

Michaele said...

I love your container gardening. Your porch is all ready for the 4 th of July now too.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Jimbo!

Susan said...

Wow, looks like progress. You know what never has failed me is carpet roses. Kinda expensive, but they pay themselves off by not dying and blooming all summer long!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love all your little garden decorations....really cute!