Wednesday, April 2, 2014

 I have 2 windmills....
Thank you Dad and Kandy......
well they aren't exactly this size....
they are about 7 foot tall...
My step Mom's brother was getting rid of them...
so I got to get them....
they need a few screws...and to be anchored...
you know photos will be coming...
 
 all to happy to show me their "guns"...
guys are tons of fun...
the one in yellow is a lizard catcher.....
 
I got a sun spot on this one...
but I really liked the look of it...so I left it...
The Mom loved it too...
isn't it great art doesn't have to fit in a box...
you can just jump right out of that box...
some will like it... some won't....


5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

he looks like he has a halo... wow, not one but two wind mills... and the do look really tall

TexWisGirl said...

i love the sunspot one, too!

Kay said...

I love windmills and/or any kind of wind blown thing. I have all kinds of things in my yard that the wind blows in, through, around, etc.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How awesome to have two windmills.
Love the photo you took and that sun spot is pretty cool!

Carla said...

Looks like a halo. ;o)
I love windmills. Lucky you