Monday, April 7, 2014

 Saturday night at Linda's House
our Fun Girls get together...
these are some of her paintings...
painted by her...we all fell in love with them...
 
 
This is Linda's kitchen...
filled with love...yummy food...awesome drinks...
she is here with her Sister and Sister in love....
fun gals...
 
 of course I had to take a photo of this ladybug...
it is helping with her fountain in the back yard...
 
 Linda has a comfy dining room...
we ate our Beef Stew there...
then she brought out the giant cutting board...
and we were all set for our craft night...
 
 This is Donnis...my Mom's best friend from childhood...
she has always reminded me of Doris Day....
she was in charge of the craft this time...
We all think she is beautiful...inside and out...
 
 We made crosses...
they were simple...but turned out so cool...
 
 This is the famous Gazebo...
where Linda and her sweet hubby spend a lot of time...
if you step one foot in...you will understand why...
 
 Donnis had everything for our craft...
all we had to bring was our glue guns...
Linda is getting extension cords for us all to plug in...
 
 I didn't get a good photo of my cross...
with the foil..the lighting...me talking too much...
 
I just love her Easter center piece...
Linda changes her décor regularly...
so every time you go to visit...
you see something new...
Thank you Linda for being the hostess with the mostess...


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

wow! her paintings are so beautiful! a wall of talent, there!

Michelle said...

She is a talented painter!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Wow Deb,
I can't believe all the paintings! And so pretty too!
Love your cross.
And your pics are great.
Happy Spring friend,
Cindy

Just Mags said...

What fun you ladies must have when you get together sweet Deb. Those paintings are all fabulous! Hugs

Angie said...

I always love reading posts about the art days you gals have. So much fun!

Carla said...

I'm so jealous that you get to hang out with Linda. She is one special life loving gal.
Loved your cross.

Judy said...

Linda has such an interesting house!!! I love all the paintings on the walls, and that centrepiece!!!
What an interesting craft, too!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

All I can say is WOW, her house is amazing!