Monday, April 14, 2014

 
you have to give squirrels credit...
they don't give up easily...
 

they don't mind getting in touchy situations....

or odd positioning...
they seem to enjoy a good challenge...
no matter how many times our border patrol...
(AKA Rooster...Ginger...Hatari)
run them off...they come back for more...
 
sometimes when I take a bad shot...
I just have to play with it...
I don't like deleting photos...
so I went to PicMonkey...
played with the brightness...
turned it black and white...
added a little shading...
I figure if the squirrels won't give up...
neither will I...
well old man winter is rearing his ugly head again...
we are cold and windy...
chance of frost in the morning...
one last blast before Easter...

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

they are cute, entertaining and definitely stubborn critters. :)

yes, we got some rain yesterday and again this morning (with hail). dipping to freezing tonight!

MadSnapper said...

and we are hot hot hot, unseasonably hot... last night at bed time it was still 85 outside. it is 80 right now and we have not turned on AC but will to cool it down around dinner time... i do the same thing with a poor photo play until i like it better. and black and white does hide things...

Saucy Siciliana said...

I haven't seen a squirrel since the time I lived in New YOrk. Central Park was full of them and my mom and I would feed them cracker jacks of all things can you imagine? Gorgeous pictures!

Sarah said...

It's cold here as well. It was in the 70s all weekend, which was just a tease as we are supposed to see snow tomorrow!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are so determined to get to the seeds!