Tuesday, April 29, 2014

sky

I love our Texas sky....
it is always changing....

beautiful sunsets....
beautiful sun rises....
I posted this photo on Facebook...
my SIL said she loved the horses running...
I had not even noticed them till she said it...
it does...look like lots of running horses...
Thank you everyone for your sweet words...
it really means a lot to all of us...
Today was a tough day...
loosing our sweet Nolan...
(well he wasn't always sweet)
your words are a great comfort to us all...


4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i see the horses, too. :)

MadSnapper said...

gorgeous skies, wishiing you blue skies for today, i don't see the horses... i never do see what people see in the clouds, my friend sees things all the time.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the photos and I immediately saw the horses running.....love it!

Angie said...

I see the horses!!