Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Monday blew by like the wind...
and we have had the wind....
 

My Dad and Step Mom were in town...
so they stopped by for a quick visit...
Hotrod enjoyed having them to show off for...
he was a bit of a turkey yesterday...
spent most of the day in trouble...
a typical little boy....
I was so happy to have my lawn guys come today...
spring has brought a big crop of weeds...
we have a gravel driveway....
they can take it over quickly...
so they were mowed down...
sprayed with weed killer...
the lawn got fertilizer...
it was a harsh winter...
sure hope my grass survived it all...
we had a lizard photo bomb us...
didn't even know it till I was going through the photos...
sure glad she didn't notice it...or our photos
might have looked a bit different...
Hotrod asked if we caught it...
Silly Boys....he has lizards on his mind...

Spring wild flowers are popping up....
 

the birds are really busy...
I got out the bird feeders...
Hotrod and I have been filling them up...
the birds and squirrels have been emptying them...
these birds are from the lake...

I've been trying to get my desk clear...
I don't think that will ever happen...
but it is easier to organize...
when Hotrod and Pawpaw are out of the office...
 

Happy first day of April...
and that is no April Fools either...
I always get a call from my brother...
this year it was call Mr. Bass at 469-554-7500...
some years it the zoo...he's a cut up for sure...
this is the number for the Zoo...
I'm so looking forward to our Saturday night Girls night...
Linda from Linda's Life Journal is hosting....
my friends fell in love with her the first time they met her...
it's like we have all known each other forever...
kindred spirits I guess....


6 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I saw the upcoming girls night on Linda's post today. what fun
your brother is like mine, he always did things like silly stuff. not real pranks, just silly.
i love ALL the girl pics, they are great. you can remove the lizard in PicMonkey with the wrinkle remover. just make the brush the size of the lizard and drag and it wil be gone.

TexWisGirl said...

funny about the lizard. i really like the shot of the wildflowers in the foreground with the red barn in the back. nice!

Tanna said...

beautiful. beautiful. beautiful. photos, Deb. Love the little lizard photo bomber! LOL! Know you will enjoy your Girls Night! blessings ~ tanna

Sarah said...

It seems as though Spring is finally making an appearance here in Indiana! It was in the 70s yesterday, but it was so darn windy! Great pictures!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Lovely photos....are those bluebonnets???

Carla said...

Love all the photos. What's the little blue bird in the one picture?

Of course it might have been capturing her reaction to the lizard. Hmm is that mean. Naay