Wednesday, April 2, 2014















Most people don't know....
I have a silly side..
left to my own devices...
well you see what happens...
Hubby was washing the truck...
I had a few minutes to kill...
I had found out that you can use the volume
button on my phone to snap photos...
wow it sure makes selfies so much easier...
so I went a little silly...
I had a mirror...had my camera...
was having a decent hair day...
had on makeup...
we were on our way to a funeral...
needed to lighten up a bit...
so this is me....
no touch ups...
just letting it all hang out...


11 comments:

Michelle said...

Lookin' good!

Cranberry Morning said...

Haha. This just cracked me up! So fun... And on the way to a funeral no less! Lol when I was a kid I giggled all the way through my grandma's funeral. Maybe if I'd had a little stress relief like this... BTW your hair looks great. :-)

TexWisGirl said...

you and madsnapper were separated at birth. :)

nancygrayce said...

Just what I needed to lighten things up today!! Love these selfies!

MadSnapper said...

i thought you were on a long boring trip with nothing to do but snap snap snap... and i was right... i like the kissy face best of all.

Tanna said...

Cute!! A little lightening of the spirit is ALWAYS a good thing!! blessings ~ tanna

Just Mags said...

Sweet Deb you must be a barrel of fun to be with. Love all these pictures...cute and funny! Sorry about the loss. Hugs

Susan said...

What a crack up! Everyone should do this once in a while.

Linda said...

I did not KNOW that!! I'll have to see if MINE does! This may well be my favorite post of yours EVER!!! I also notice I have missed so MANY of your recent posts! I better get this figured out!

Judy said...

You gotta do something while the car is being washed...
So funny! Some people are good at making faces!!

Carla said...

cute! and silly.