Thursday, April 3, 2014



 the birds were really active today....
we had severe thunder storm warnings all day...
tornado warnings in the evening...
we got about a cup full of rain all total here today....
other areas not far from us have flooding...
a tornado touched down...
lot's of hail and high winds for some...
 
 this week has flown by....
time flies when you are having fun...
and/or busy...
 
 this is the top of one of my wind mills...
you know how I love rust....
we had some amazing sky's today....
just wish all the lines weren't in the photos...
 
 
 my plants are loving the humidity....
loving the Spring....
 
if you want to have a proud moment...
listen to a 3 year say the Pledge of  Allegiance...
while waving a flag...
now if that doesn't pull your heart strings....
I don't know what will...
Prayers to the families and soldiers at Ft. Hood....


5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, all these photos are so awesome!!!!! That sky, wow!

And your little grandson, that would give me tears in my eyes!

MadSnapper said...

beautiful sky and glad the storm passed you by. saw it on TV... love the little flag waver as always... that 2 birds on a limb is really a super shot

TexWisGirl said...

oh, your last thought and photo... *sigh*

we barely had any mist out this way. a little rumble or two and some lightning, but glad no tornadoes.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the pictures, they are all perfect! Glad your safe. Have a wonderful weekend.....

Judy said...

I saw on TV about all the flooding and tornadoes - good to know that you are safe, but my heart goes out to all those affected...