Wednesday, April 23, 2014

 Hump day already...
this week is flying by....
 
 every day Hotrod asks to go back to the cabin...
boy I wish we could....
 
 my boys....
love watching them together...
 
 Hotrod is so good with "babies" as he calls them...
he loves helping out younger ones...
 
 my loves....
so happy my daughter has found a good guy...
 
 Hubby is telling a story....
as usual....
 
 Hotrod is looking at the rabbits...
he REALLY wants a rabbit...
 
 cousins...just having fun....
 I asked everyone to be silly....
I think this side of the group are the only ones that listened...
love the silly photos...
 
 Just hanging out....
some serious washer throwing going on....
That's my Boy....
I have a whole list of projects I want to get done this weekend...
Hotrod is spending the night Saturday night...
his parents...My son and DIL...
are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary....
Sunday Hotrod and his friends from school...
are singing at church...
can't wait to see them...
Happy 106th birthday to the Army Reserves...
Thank you for all you do for our country...


5 comments:

Judy said...

And of course you have to get out in the sunshine, and take more photos!!!

MadSnapper said...

these are all really really super shots of your family and I love the fact everyone brought their dogs.

TexWisGirl said...

love the little boys hanging out together. and the big boys and girls, too. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your Easter trip was perfect! I am loving all the photos.

Angie said...

Beautiful family photos! I love making precious memories like these!