Thursday, September 19, 2013

It is raining....It is raining....
I had to say it twice to believe it myself...
we sure do need it...our lakes are so low..
our grounds are so dry....
 

I went for an eye exam today...
it has been way too many years since I had one...
I've been using reading glasses as regular glasses...
and grabbing another pair to read with...
now I will have one pair...
will be able to read..and see off far...
my far vision is not bad....
but my close up...
let's just say it's not good...
she did say my eyes looked healthy....
 

Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
 
 
 
“A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.”
Robert Frost 

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

we had a spot earlier. i hear rumbles outside. i'm afraid to look for fear of jinxing it. :)

Bev said...

I just started HAVING to have reading glasses...no fun!!

MadSnapper said...

i like the car and the bike in the first shot.. glad you are getting rain...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice car show and glad you got some new glasses!