Friday, March 1, 2013

 Friday already....
it's been a fast week...
I think I'm in a blogging slump...
I think it is going around...
several of my pals have also stated the same thing...
 must be because we are in between...
in between holidays...
in between winter and spring...
 
 could it be the moon?
Auntie...what do you think...
could it be the weather....
Yesterday was my Dad's 70th birthday....
Happy Birthday Dad...
your gift will be there soon...
sometimes plans don't work out as you expect them too...
 
Shirley is still keeping everyone in line around here....
we know where she is all over the yard...
she is the only squirrel we have that squacks at everyone...
 


11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

glad shirley's keeping tabs on things. :) like that water tower.

Linda said...

Spring fever! That's what it is! I may be catching it too!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Blogging slump.... Well, the Full Moon is past. Guess we are now in the waning moon phase, headed to the Dark of The Moon. But does this effect blogging????? -chuckle- I don't know!

I know I was in a kind of a blogging slump. I said I was and that I might not blog daily, for a while.

And! I am on a blogging roll again!
-grin-

For me, that's how to get my blogging muse back! Say I may take some time off. Guess my muse gets worried, that I'll forget about her, or something.

:-))))))))))

MadSnapper said...

the driftwood looks like a dragon. love it. and there are many of us losing our mojo... mine is like i have lost the desire to do it, but i still want to if that makes any sense

Bev said...

Just posting slumps come and go...mine mainly go lately!

nancygrayce said...

I love your photos! And that Shirley is doing a great job!

I know I'm in a slump......for a variety of reasons.

Have a great weekend!

Susan said...

Glad you have Shirley to keep you entertained. I'm with you with the blog slump. My brain is dead I think!

Just Mags said...

I've been in that slump for awhile now. There is just nothing going on around here to blog about right now. Happy Birthday to your dad. Shirley looks like she is quite comfortable keeping everyone in line. lol Hope your weekend is great! Hugs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hi Shirley! Love the pictures and a very Happy Birthday to your dad.
Enjoy your weekend.

Nancy said...

Shirley is too cute -- :)

Leave It To Davis said...

Well, your slump slumped away after this post, didn't it? You have a wonderful blog...love Shirley!