Wednesday, March 13, 2013

 I finally figured out how to take black and white photos...
with my camera....
not by removing the color with photoscape or PicMonkey...
 
so I went on a black and white photo taking spree...

 the weather was nice again...
so we spent a lot of time outside....
 
 Shirley the squirrelly was all over the place today...
she is a busy gal...and still chirping at us....
 
Hotrod has been "fishing" out of Papaw's boat....
we moved it over to where we have water standing...
from the weekends rain...
he even found a worm...poor worm didn't last long...
by the time it rode home in his pocket...
it was dried out...
his Mommy is not into worms...
she is learning...
Hubby and I over slept this morning...
we haven't done that in years...
the alarm went off...
turned it off...
went right back to sleep....
Oh this time change is hard...
Fishing fever has hit.....

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the time change is still kicking me and i'm not nearly as busy as you are! :)

MadSnapper said...

don't even get me on on my soap box about this time change..
HR looks even cuter in black and white. it seems to bring out the details we miss. love the last one in the boat and the adorable jeans butt.

RoeH said...

I have always liked black and white photos better than color. You can see the shadows better and it brings out a whole different perspective to the shot. I didn't even know you could take B&W photos with the camera. I gotta catch up.

Leave It To Davis said...

Hotrod is just the cutest boy ever...and it's wonderful you encourage his imagination by putting the boat in that little bit of water. Very cute photo...both just the jeans and in the boat. Love them!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

How do you "do" B&W photography?

My iPhoto Ap, which comes with my computer, has a place to switch to B&W. And there, I can also lighten/darken/sharpen/etc./etc./etc.

How so you do B&W???

"Auntie"

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Since I do not have to work, I am ignoring the Time Change! It is delightful!

So many of you, can't do that. You live by schedules. But I am doing this Poooooh-on-DST, for me and for all those, who can not!!!!!!! ONWARD!!!

-gigggggles-

"Auntie"

Michelle said...

Nice captures. I always like the thoughtful quality of b/w photos.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Debbie, you did a FINE job...love the variety too. I think my favorites are of the little guy. SO cute.

Susan said...

Ah Shirley, what a gal she is! Your black and whites are awesome! I would love to go fishing. Sounds peaceful!

A Colorful World said...

That first picture looks like a road map. I wonder if the termites are planning something! :-) Great B&W pics!